Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thoughts I Think

I have been a bad blogger. An absent, neglectful, BAD blogger. Sigh. I had such high hopes for this blog - I'd write faithfully, I'd learn to be entertaining and charming while telling a story, I'd use the word shan't early and often. So what happened? Well my friends, life happened. That's right. I was attacked by a merciless and demanding life. It compelled me to go to work and meet people and even leave the state, and worst of all, to become bored with my own thoughts. The sad part is is that I allowed it! Hell, I full on OWNED it. But lately I have found myself far less boring and I am ready to recommit to this whole interwebz communication tool. I will stand (at least annually) on my cyber soapbox and boldly declare my thoughts to the world!!!


THOUGHT NUMBER ONE:


Fudge is DELICIOUS. Yeah, I'll say it. Because I am willing to go there. I don't care what you say about me. Bitches ain't shit.


THOUGHT NUMBER TWO:


If I could have any 5 people, living or dead, on my side in a bar fight they would be the following: Bea Arthur, George Peppard, Gregory Peck ("Don't make me hit you with my ring hand!"), Janet Reno and John E. Lane Jr. My pack and I would kick some ass. I mean, look at the logistics here: George Peppard ALONE, George Peppard of the motherloving A TEAM for christsakes, could lay down some serious pain. And the ladies in the line up? Myself, Bea Arthur and RENOSMASH could take down, I'm estimating, a group of seventeen to thirty three angry leather-clad bikers and still find time to go shopping for shoulder pads.


After our epic battles the six of us, Peckers, Zbornak, John, Renosmash, Col. Hannibal and I, would go down to Dee's for celebratory drinks, all of us laughing together making people wonder how they could ever belong to such a group. I'd take out my Luckies to share with Peckers while Peppard chucks me on the shoulder to congratulate me on my slick fight moves during the last fight. Turn, big smile and wink to the camera and FREEZEFRAME, roll credits.


God, that's awesome.


THOUGHT NUMBER THREE:


I should blog regularly. I wonder if I can blog from work? Hm...




FUDGE.

1 comment:

  1. Fudge is delicious! Good fudge is god-like in it's deliciousness. I totally second that thought of yours!

    ReplyDelete