Thursday, March 17, 2011

Declaration.


It's time I finally came out with it and told you all the truth. I am in love. Yes, I am deeply, passionately, undeniably in love. The affair of a lifetime, the stuff films and books are made of. Naturally I want nothing more than to share this love, to shout it from the rooftops - I am in love with Pittsburgh!

We've been together for some time now, Pittsburgh and I. I'm not saying it has been easy - it hasn't. Oh, we've had rough patches like everyone else. At times I didn't think we would pull through, but here we are. Because every time things get stale or monotonous, something wonderful happens and I fall in love all over again.

And so, in celebration of my love for the beautiful city of champions, I will plaster these messages all over the internets in the hope that somewhere out there someone is reading them and loving Pittsburgh as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Pittsburgh. I used to think I would never love this city but now I can't imagine myself living anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete